Our client, a P.E. owned food manufacturer is seeking a top financial leader to help with the rapidly growing business. This individual will have a team of ten and will help evolve the business using deep experience in cost accounting, manufacturing, and inventory management.
Strategy, Planning and Management:
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization with-regard-to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts.
- Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plan of organization.
- Communicate, engage, and interact with Board of Directors, CEO, COO and Executive Leadership Team.
Financial Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting:
- Prepare and present monthly financial budgeting reports including monthly profit and loss by division, forecast vs. budget by division and weekly cash flow by division.
- Identify, develop and execute analysis of business initiatives, product- launch and/or new service offerings.
- Manage financial planning and analysis department. Supervise creation of reports, software implementation and tools for budgeting and forecasting.
Accounting, General Ledger, Administration and Operations:
- Supervise the accounting department to ensure the proper functioning of all systems, databases and financial software. Provide regular maintenance and backup of all accounting systems and supervise company financial staff.
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, SOX compliance and financial procedures.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data for federal funders, foundations, investors, and company’s board of directors.
Finance and Accounting Team Management:
- Mentor and develop a team of 10 senior managers and/or directors, managing work allocation, systems training, performance evaluations, and the building of an effective and efficient team dynamic.
- Guide larger, cross-divisional teams outside of direct span of control within the three main company divisions.
- Oversee weekly cash management and AP Department, approve large payables, sign checks, authorize large wires and ACHs
- Supervise Accounts Receivable management and provide guidance relating to the collection process
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) – Position Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA Required
- 10+ years total accounting or finance experience
- Outstanding knowledge and understanding of GAAP, IFRS, SOX compliance
- Background coordinating with I.T. staff to manage and/or upgrade accounting system. Systems implementation experience strongly preferred.
- “Hands On” ERP Systems Experience – SAP, JD Edwards or PeopleSoft experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence and executive presence – ability to motivate staff.
For More Information Please Contact:
Paul Morrissey – 781-837-0417
Vice President – email@example.com
TCH Resource & Recruitment, Inc.