Archive for the ‘Engineering & Maintenance’ Category
This individual will be responsible for the planning, development, & coordination of technical infrastructure projects of various types. She/he will be actively involved in all aspects of assigned projects to include conception, development, & implementation to completion. This
position reports to the Manager of Engineering.
1. Conduct research and data analysis to identify opportunities which will provide cost effective, long and short term solutions. Follow that up with a feasibility analysis for proposed solutions to accommodate Production, QA, and Management requirements in an optimal proposal, which
would include a budget for the project.
2. Work directly with internal customers to develop technical solutions to problems which arise and prepare a proposal & budget which the internal customers agree with and present to management.
3. Determine, implement, and execute a timeline for the development and implementation on all approved projects. Follow up to insure timelines are met and on budget.
4. Coordinate engineering & construction projects including bid process and vendor shipment. Also work with on-site personnel including construction crews and our employees to insure everyone
involved is properly trained to operate all equipment and controls.
- A BS in mechanical or chemical engineering with an MS in engineering preferred.
- Five years project & process engineering experience within a manufacturing firm required with at least 3 years of project management experience in bard manufacturing, including management of projects of $1 million and up.
- Ability to start, address, & prioritize project issues independently and juggle multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Word, Excel, & Outlook experience required.
- Excellent analytical capabilities and creative problem solving skills required.
- Experience writing investment requests is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
For more information contact: