Archive for the ‘Engineering & Maintenance’ Category
MAINTENANCE CONTROLS ENGINEER
Resource, Inc., an industry leader in Consumer Products Executive Search since 1981, has been engaged to assist in the search for a Maintenance Controls Engineer for a category leading CPG manufacturing company with well known retail brands. Our client is a $2.9 billion sales Global company.
This individual is responsible for all PLC programs in the plant including maintenance, documentation, programming, troubleshooting and in-house training. This position reports to the Facilities Manager.
1. Manages the Preventative and Predictive Maintenance functions of all manufacturing
equipment, electrical controls, electrical equipment and functions.
2. Support the MP2 CMMS system for work order generation and updating of all maintenance.
3. Implement and facilitate calibration and instrumentation programs on all automated systems–
i.e. flow meters, load cells, thermocouples, etc.
4. Ability to test and troubleshoot Siemens & Allen Bradley controls, drives, servos, and VFD’s is
5. Hands on experience installing, programming, debugging, & maintaining PLC based control
systems is a must have.
6. Ability to develop and implement process improvement solutions. Must have the ability to
develop actions plans and the ability to follow thru to successful conclusion.
1. BSEE Degree is the ideal education.
2. 5-10 years experience in maintenance management.
3. Experience with Siemens S5 / S7 and Allen Bradley PLC’s including programming.
4. Must have CMMS experience–MP2 preferred.
5. Must have had people management experience.
For more information contact:
This is a newly created position reporting to the Director of Engineering. Its purpose is to LEAD the new item introduction process. This individual will execute new product & packaging development.
He/she will work closely with Marketing, R&D, Finance, Sales, Manufacturing, QA, Procurement, and others to insure timely launches. This is a high profile position and opportunity. Our client is a fast growing company and a category leader with outstanding potential and commitment to continued substantial growth. This is a great
opportunity for an individual with a proven track record in product commercialization.
1. BS/BA Process Engineering Degree with MBA highly preferred.
2. Must have demonstrated leadership skills & managed others.
3. 8+ years CPG experience, with some bard manufacturing experience preferred.
4. 4 years Manufacturing Project Management experience required.
5. Must have people management experience. She/he will manage the commercialization team,
including a Packaging Engineer.
6. Proven analytical, organizational, interpersonal, written & verbal skills required.
7. Strong strategic and tactical planning, business analysis, & problem solving skills a must.
8. Excellent computer skills—Access & Excel—JD Edwards ERP preferred.
Salary is highly competitive with a 15% bonus. Our client has an outstanding benefits plan.
Significant relocation assistance provided.
For more information on Resource and this position please visit our website.